We’re are open on both Saturdays (12th and 19th September) 10:00-16:00.
On the 12th we will be focused on Norfolk Churches Trust Bike Ride participants and on the 19th we will be looking at ‘Hidden Nature’ in our Churchyard, but on both days visitors will have a chance to visit the church.
Given the new regulations, we though you might want to know a bit about how it’s going to work:
-There will be a one-way system. You will enter by the east gate and leave by the south door. Volunteers will direct you.
– If you’re on a bike, you’ll be asked to leave it outside. Volunteers will be supervising the area to prevent theft.
– You will be asked to write you own Track & Trace information into a confidential book. Please try to bring your own pen.
– You can visit in a group, but it must be of no more than 6 people, and from one household or bubble.
– You will be asked to use hand sanitiser, and to wear a face covering unless you are exempt.
– The maximum number of people in the space will be controlled, so you may need to wait outside or in the Churchyard until access is available.
We are really looking forward to seeing you!